Alternative Giving

Alternative Ways to Donate

Cheques And Postal Orders and CAF donations

Please make cheques and Money Orders out to “Feed The Hungry UK” and send back to:

Feed The Hungry UK
Suite 1, 1 Castle Street
LE10 1DA

Credit Card Donations

We accept Mastercard, and Visa and American Express.
Please call the office today with your Credit Card Details on
0303 300 0484

Standing Orders

We can also arrange for monthly standard orders or direct debits debits from your credit card or your bank account. Please call us on 01455 618 455 to request a Standing Order form.

Direct Bacs Transfers

We request you use your name as a reference when making a direct deposit into our account, and project name as applicable
UK Bank Details

Bank: Barclays
Bank Account Name: Feed the Hungry UK
Sort Code: 20-61-51
Account Number: 10825131
Branch:Northampton, Wellingborough Rd Branch

UK Mailing Address

Feed The Hungry UK
Suite 1, 1 Castle Street
LE10 1DA


Making your donation go that little bit further!

Gift Aid is one of the simplest and most effective ways of giving to charity. Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, Feed The Hungry will receive an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue. This means that a £10 Gift Aid donation, is worth £12.50 to steps – this makes a massive difference to Feed The Hungry, and it doesn’t cost you a thing. On top of this, higher rate taxpayers are eligible to reclaim as much as £25 from the taxman for every £100 donated to Feed The Hungry, by including details of their Gift Aid donations on their Self Assessment form.

How does it work?

Gift Aid is surprisingly easy to use. Gift Aid can apply to donations of any amount, large or small, by cash, cheque, postal order, direct debit, standing order, debit or credit card or even in a foreign currency (including the euro).If you are a UK taxpayer, all you have to do is complete a Feed The Hungry Gift Aid declaration. What’s more – one single Gift Aid declaration can apply to all past donations you have made (since April 2000) and to all future donations you make.As a higher rate taxpayer looking to reclaim tax from your donation, all you have to do is remember to include details of your charitable gifts on your tax form. Also, from April 2003, higher rate taxpayers will be able to reclaim tax relief from donations paid to charity both during the previous tax year and during the current tax year, that means the relief is paid that much quicker.

Gift Aid – Do I qualify?

Providing you pay as much tax (income/pension and/or capital gains) as the charities will be entitled to reclaim on your donations in the same financial year, you are entitled to use Gift Aid. For example, if you wish to Gift Aid your charitable donations that total £100 in one year, you will need to have paid at least £25 in to the taxman in respect of that tax year. So next time you give a donation to steps, make sure you use Gift Aid. Look out for the Gift Aid It logo or tick box on the donation form or appeal, complete the declaration and send it off. Alternatively, download a declaration form from or call us on 01455 618 455.

Further Information

Further information on Gift Aid is available from and on the IR helpline 0845 302 0203.