- Torrential rains hit southern Nepal in August and thousands have been displaced.
- Lives, homes and belongings have been lost. Crops have been washed away.
- With church networks already in place across this remote region of Nepal, Feed the Hungry are able to get emergency aid to affected families quickly.
- Pastor Reuben from Smyrna Church Ministries is still taking aid to those who need it the most, including those who are unable to get to the food distribution points.
- Sanitation packs and sacks of rice are being distributed. We are also able to get school bags and replacement school supplies to children who lost everything in the floods.
Every £25 received will provide a family of six with blankets and enough food to get them through the next month.
A donation of £55 provides cooking utensils to help several families prepare meals together.
Please donate now using the secure donation form below.
We do not sell, rent or exchange our mailing list with anyone.
Gifts made to Feed the Hungry go towards Feed the Hungry’s International ‘Every Child, Every Day’ Feeding Programme, Emergency Disaster Relief and building sustainable feeding and education projects in poor communities around the world. If gifts are received above a specific need, they will be used for other LeSea Global Feed the Hungry programmes where the need is greatest.